10.05.2009

entry into my soul






I have this notebook.
Basically it is my life in a notebook.  The average person may look into this notebook and be utterly confused. There is not structure to anything that goes in there. Doodling everywhere. Notes in every direction. But, this book my friends, is my life. Every important date, every new idea or plan for life, my life's goals, budgeting, you know where I'm going with this. It's my soul opened up on pages of lined paper. The answer to any question about my life, although may not be seen by the common eye. Last week, I left this katie bible at my parents while visiting and I feel as though I have been walking around without pants since. Yes, it's that serious. My notebook will return to me tomorrow and all will be well with the world again. ((and I will then have all my goals posted =))

No comments: