11.12.2009

look how big my {heart} is. <3

I absolutely mean it when I say I have the most amazing people in my life. I've decided each post, I'm going to give you a glimpse into the lives of the people who change mine. The people who have made me who I am today. And the people who are shaping me into the person I want to be. There's not much more to say besides.... They're amazing. And I love them with every piece of my heart.


There's no better way to start, then to start with him.
The love of my life. He completes me. Really.
In trying not to make this the longest post ever (because I could go on forever about him),
I need to give you a little backstory.
I was never the "boyfriend" type girl.
I had my friends, and really what more did a girl need?
I didn't even know such a  huge part of me was missing until it filled in.
Until he re-walked into my life.
He didn't steal the heart that already loved so much.
He proved how much bigger my heart was with a spot that was being saved just for him.
I'm sure you're sick of me going on about him and how much we love each other.
But you can't possibly understand me, until you understand what being with him does to me.

Just the little things I'm addicted to...........
1. He makes me giggle. uncontrollably. and when I start I can't stop.
2. He's more of an impulse buyer than I am.
(therefore, we're broke, but we have pretty sweet things)
3. After working 15 hours, I could ask him to run around the block then come back and rub my back.
And he would. No questions asked.
4. He likes the Yankees, since 2004.
5. He's completely ok with me blasting Ashlee Simpson when his ipod is filled with fab music.
(and he'll wear a tiarra and sing along with me)
6. Every car ride becomes a private concert, with steering wheel drums and katie cymbals.
7. Every chance he gets, he steals our niece, Teagan, right out of my arms. And he he has the cutest baby talk voice ever.
8. He leaves me little notes to wake up to. And always signs them poophead.
9. He lets me bitch about dumb girls for hours. And actually listens. And responds.
10. He says "I love you" always. When we hang up, when he comes home, when he leaves, when we go to bed, when we wake up, when I'm mad at him, when he's mad at me, and even when we've been together all day he makes sure to remind me periodically.

<3

1 comment:

Same New Story said...

aww this was so sweet. sounds like a great guy you have yourself there!
and thanks for stopping by my blog :)