12.07.2009

pieces of me.





While blog hopping, I came across *Notes from the Toothfairy*
She has this fun little project that her followers do the first Sunday of each month.
It's the same questions every month with different answers pertaining to that upcoming month.
I think it's such a fun idea and I couldn't wait to participate.
((yes. I know it's Monday now, but I just couldn't wait until next month))
Here it goes.

.:I like:.
fireplaces. hot cocoa from zuzu's. snow angels. buying/making presents. seeing all my family. singing christmas songs. making gingerbread houses. wrapping paper. looking at all the decorated houses.

.:I don't like:.
cold, cold, cold. warming up my car. clearing off my car. shoveling. dark mornings, dark evenings. cold noses.

.:I want you to know:.
i've been more organized about christmas shopping this year than i ever have been. hopefully, this all works out in the end!

I've planned:
a beyond fabulous 80's prom new year's eve party. costumes required. with lots of good friends.

I want to say to someone special:. 
i miss you. it's always hardest around the holidays not to have my grandparents around.
i wish more than anything they were able to meet and spend time with my husband.
i know they would just love him.

1 comment:

Toothfairy said...

dont like the cold either, but that ny eve party sounds fab!!!

loves