sunday nights are always the hardest for me.
i am surrounded by absolutely amazing people who make my weekends beyond *spectacular*
so when sunday night comes around, when i have to start to go to work,
you can see where the problem is.
so i usually spend my sundays lounging around recovering from sleepless nights and fun filled days
but today, as told earlier, we entertained.
needless to say, i am quite exhausted.
one of my favorite things about sundays when i get to work
is jumping on blog world and remembering my past weekend.
and how i can't wait to make next weekend better.
so here. here are my top moments from the weekend.
1. movies, music, & chats with my bff brother on a long road trip
2. being the date to the fabulous carrie
(it was quite possibly the sweetest date i have ever been on)
3. introductions @ the wedding.
(carrie intro-ed me as her date, i intro-ed rj as my brother and jackie as my neighbor.)
4. hugging my puppy after missing her terribly
5. getting 90% of my christmas shopping done
6. grocery shopping with rockstar husband
7. meeting people as they said. so you're the soul mate we hear so much about. talk about making a girl blush
8. a full night of movies and puppy time with rockstar husband. with nothing else to do.
9. a darling dinner party with our parents.
10. realizing sometimes you need to let go, and know what you currently have is amazing. if it's meant to be, everything else will creep back in eventually.
hope you all had wonderful weekends!