1.26.2010

top *5* tuesdays.

ok im cheating.
i am making this a top {ten} tuesday.
last week i did my top 5 boy crushes
(who im totally allowed to cheat on rockstar husband with of course)
well this week are my mega girl crushes.
and embarrassing enough, there are more of them.
and i have a harder time narrowing them down to 5.
so here they are.
in no particular order.
because that changes on the daily.

1. megan fox
2. rachel bilson
3. rachel mcadams
4. katy perry
5. katie cassidy (only as a brunette)
6. mila kunis
7. zooey deschanel
8.scarlett johansson
9. natalie portman
10. kate hudson

7 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

I have girl crushes on Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis and Zoey Deschanel, too! My top girl crush is Maggie Gyllenhaal. What a fun list!

Marisa said...

this is such a fun idea... you have inspired me to do a similar post...love it

kimbirdy said...

I have total girl crushes on Zooey Deschanel and Rachel Bilson too! Whenever I'm not sure what to wear I just look up some Zooey photos for inspiration. She's a fashion gold mine!

miaou miaou said...

Ahh Zooey Deschanel <3 Shes so beautiful! Katie Perry is really nice too. x

Micaela said...

we have the same taste- Rachel Bilson & Kate Hudson. i love their styles!!!

Maggie G., i get that. I loveeed her in "Stranger than Fiction" and wanted her body in "Secretary." How fun!!! i did one ;)

JacPfef said...

every time I check my blog feed someone has added their own version of the top 5 tuesday! awesome!

Unknown said...

i just did girl crushes on my blog! i totally adore Zooey D. and completely forgot to put Maggie Gyllenhall on my list!